AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Wow, honey, could you be more lame? If you had tried to warn me...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    Wow, honey, could you be more lame? If you had tried to warn me with good reason and explanation months or years in advance about PYM, I would respect and thank you, even if I had not followed your guidance. Pointing out something after the fact is meaningless and pathetic. That's not what I do with AEB. I called it years ago and make predictions, forward looking statements, not retrospective.

As for PYM I was calling it a high risk speculative venture even when I was sitting on a profit and even when everyone else was saying it was pretty much a sure thing. You weren't there so commenting now is just pathetic. More than a year ago I pointed out that I would like to sell but liquidity didn't really allow it, and that I was displeased with management, so what would your point be? To agree with what I was already saying a year ago? Congratulations, you're my hero. Make some forward looking statements and you might be worth listening to.

PYM will almost certainly never get back above 15c, but from where it is now it's a speculative buy, it's high risk but high return. On the other hand, AEB has countless clear indications which leave me with no doubt it is on an inevitable path to zero. One has a chance, the other in my personal view has none.

I did not come here yesterday to laugh at your misfortune, I came years ago predicting it and explaining why. I primarily do the same now, and hey, after being abused repeatedly for making such ridiculous predictions I sometimes point out that so far I've been spot on. That's not so much because I'm clever, it's that a company like AEB is very easy to predict. It's just a shame the direction is down and I can't short it!

If you want to talk about PYM, let me short your AEB holdings and I'll gladly let you short my PYM! I don't hold it because I like it, I don't sing management praises, I don't make positive claims about the future, I hold because due to a lack if liquidity I'm stuck with them. If I held AEB I'd at least be glad I had liquidity to sell into. Having said that, I doubt AEB has seen it's last moment above 10c. As I predicted, it happened on the back of empty news, but I'm guessing there will be more to come. It's too difficult to call with any certainty but I'd say there will be one more sucker rally above 10c then a fall, then the next sucker rally will likely be to a figure below 10c. Quite likely the volumes will be too small to be useful or meaningful, but it could go either way. The downward trend seems to have stopped for now and around 7c seems to be some support, but I doubt it can last the year and I still think 5c will probably be touched before the end of the year.

And please, by all means, give us your PYM predictions. Or hey, take a trip over to the SEA area and tell us what you think.

Maybe take a moment to consider the irony and hypocrisy of your link.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.