PGC 1.19% 41.5¢ paragon care limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-80

1. 5,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I have tried to find any recent Bell Potter report and could not locate one. The only one I can locate is 24 September 2014 and its really probably been superseded by the interim results. So I would be interested to see if anyone has access to Bell Potter research and could find an updated version if there is one.

What may have happened is that the AFR author updated the Bell numbers with the interim ones - or got Bell to do it. I still cannot see how they get to 4.1c and can only think they are not accurately reflecting interest and tax ( always a hard one). However the 2014 recommendation is a buy but the target was 38c. We are way beyond that and their underlying EPS at that time was 3.7c. I like underlying EPS only when I can get a handle on the adjustments. Probably it would be to annualise the Scanmedics acquisition as it wasn't there for the first quarter.

In any event we had some good updraft in the morning only to crash lower in the afternoon. So from having a nice green symbol I ended up with a decidedly bright red. Oh well that's unfortunate but maybe Babymonster got shares in the downdraft. Today's high and low had a spread of 4c - that worried me as chartists seem to take issue with things like that especially ending on the low.

As regards Firsova's expectations - wow I think they are a hard ask. I am not that ambitious in my expectations. I cannot see the margin being expanded to 20% - Not with what Australia's economy will be going through in my opinion. 2017 to 2020 I diverge hugely - I start plateauing the margin in 2017 and sales growth I could go with 20% - 25% each year but dont have anywhere near those numbers. I was think - even at 120 million shares in issue the sp under those projections would be way beyond $1.00. Its interesting and I will look to who gets closer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $686.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.3¢ 42.5¢ 40.5¢ $259.9K 625.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24966 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 15494 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.