SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Ok. So I honestly wonder do people actually understand what a...

1. 735 Posts.
    Ok. So I honestly wonder do people actually understand what a cashflow statement is?

It does not deal with profits. It does not deal with revenues. It deals with cash flowing in and cash flowing out!

From this quarterly we can 100% deduce that debt has fallen to zero.
    Yes receipts have fallen from the same corresponding period last year. However 1 single quarterly means nothing in terms of revenues and profits as you have no idea the stocking levels of the distributors and the stores. They may have over stocked last time or understocked this time. They also have 3 months to pay for the goods. So really receipts coming in today can be from sales completed up to 3 months ago.

Finally with the lower receipts is also partially countered by a reduction in 'other working capital'

Secondly funkman is 100% correct about the renovations affecting the receipts because as the receipts are from sales occurring up to 3 months earlier this falls directly into the period in which the bulk of the renovations have occurred.

All up a good quarterly IMO when we see that debt has been eliminated and the cash position is still at $29 million despite spending 3 million on debt repayments and 2.1 million on further renovations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.