DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-60

1. 77 Posts.
    And 50 new reviews - 32 five star and 10 four star.

On another note - am holidaying in Cambodia at the moment - using their prepaid cellcard "3.5g" network (3 of their more popular cities so far - phnom phen, Siem reap and Sihanoukville). Using their data plan to call back home using Skype.

At times it works great. If I find somewhere that's fast I'll make my way to that spot whenever I need to make a call (moving a couple of meters in my hotel room can make the difference between a crisp, clear call and not being able to hear each other very well at all). There is a massive amount of work needed to be done here to get their network coverage up (and I would think with the constant blackouts everywhere that may be a bigger priority to fix!). So I think Zipt would be great for travellers and expats (there are a lot from all over the world! ).

The other thing is smartphone usage. They earn next to no money, but almost everyone has one (in fact they most have 2 phones - something like an old Nokia to make calls, and a smartphone)

Mostly android users from what I can tell (which seems to be the norm this part of the world - probably cheap imitation phones but who cares, they can use google play). They Facebook, they chat, it's a borderline 2nd / 3rd world country - if they can save even a dollar this makes a massive difference to their lives.

This is a great area of the world to target.

I'd say I'm also going to sleep easy, but turns out there's some holiday and the fireworks outside this s$)tty non-noise proof apartment apparently apparently go all night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16086677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12160986 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.