DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-69

1. 662 Posts.
    Hi Bradzyl,

I've been seeking refuge from the brutal autumn weather of Australia just across the border in the Kingdom of Thailand.

you're right, everyone is using their smartphone or device and can't speak for Cambodia but in Thailand data costs are on par with Australia. More often than not they are messaging or calling on LINE (if your not sure what it sounds like, if you start hearing a constant notification noise wherever you go - that's it). Hopefully, they can soon move on to ZIPT. Been doing my bit to spread the good news to locals and tourists.

As I've been letting them know about this great new app ZIPT, one constant theme has emerged: everyone is trying to save data no matter how many G's they are using. Luckily ZIPT can help with that

Was in Thailand for the New Year/Songkran/water festival where LINE has even been able to merchandise. See attached file if it works...

Have a great time on your holiday. Have to ask: is everything still "only $1" there, as in the sales pitch?

WP_20150412_004.jpg
    Last edited by veroni: 02/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13457151 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12197609 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.