RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Meant to post on this announcement: Ok this is positive. Resmed...

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Meant to post on this announcement: Ok this is positive. Resmed is still with us "Current" is how they word it, not former/past so they couldn't use the words "Current" if Resmed deal was over. It seems it may even be more positive as in not just UK but Global, that's my reading and appears as that's all they can say due to non-disclosure agreements.

What this update also suggests is that other major players have and/or are getting on board. I know we are all nervous about Resmed etc but in the end we must either trust management or not. If they are talking to big players then there is no doubt this can't be shared with us at this stage part from what they have disclosed here.

In the end I look to risk/reward - downside risk 2c (we are currently 3c), upside well nasal strips were bought out for over $500 Million and we are valued at $18 Million............. that's over 80c a share.

While this quarter is an improvement in sales it really looks like the next is going to be huge.

I'm excited and glad I held.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.