1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

They stated either in a conference call I think, that they were...

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    They stated either in a conference call I think, that they were expecting either $20 or $25 mill revenue by end of this year - they have a documented plan to have over 100 businesses connected in some way by the end of the year - I guess they were planning to get revenue flowing faster than it is - I can't remember where there were a few things I listened to - I don't think it was in writing.

Remember they have had businesses connected to this for 1 & 1/2 years now... I expected more revenue than today that surprised me even with what I was saying over the weekend.

Here is what I wonder - if these guys have gone out with what they think is a great idea, totally believed in it...sold it really well, and gone out connecting every major business they can in for free - and now it is proving harder than what they thought to really monitize it (the clue that gave it away to me was what was emphasized in last quarterly (and today) - I usually take note when there are pages and pages of important things a business has achieved before cash flow is announced - by the time you get there you know it is not going to be good).

Of course this is perfectly normal in business, things often take way longer than anticipated...doesn't mean it is dud - but if I am right on that... this has become highly speculative at this market cap (probably the crux of my whole argument). If it is a slow slog up the revenue ladder this could be two years in front of where it probably should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.