VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-3

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I have been a silent holder for a while and waiting for the quarterly to see where it is likely to be headed.

I am holding because I have a positive view on this company and agree with how undervalued this company is.

I still believe this stock is going to go up very high one day, but after looking at this appendix, I am not so sure if this is going to happen anytime soon. I really don't see the financial is going to help the share price to spike; rather, it may even go down lower. I am thinking maybe I should invest this into other company and come back when it looks like to move (i.e. trade sale/IPO)

The company is way undervalued but there is always a reason why. No information available. The phrase"significant growth" may sound "great!" but as for the price to move, we really need actual number or detailed plan.

Lack of information is really pressuring me to hesitate on holding this share. All I can do is speculate on what is going to happen based on their broad wording.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.