AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-103

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Bang,

"Lex hit the nail on the head, we are going to have many more 4c's like this but when growth explodes, it will explode fast" ...... I think your comment kind of says it all as well. The time to buy will be before the growth explodes not prior to CR's. Who in their right mind would be willing to buy right now if only for the reason to bet for the HSV results in december.

If you take the HSV results coming up away, what does the landscape look like for the next 6 months? Given that the last 2 CRs have seen the SP dramatically drop on each occasion I think your being very aggressive towards posters that think right now is not the time to buy. I didnt participate in the last CR and it was a great financial decision as I can buy shares even cheaper at the next CR.

Logical would tell you to invest elsewhere UNTIL you feel growth phase is about hit that turning point. Why put yourself through another dilution when in all likely hood it will be at 50c after consolidation. When was the last time this company raised a CR above Current SP price?

To simply say " what do you want them to do ? Not raise money?

Yeah there is heaps they can d0, stop spending like a drunken sailer for a start. Exee's excellent post said it all, the numbers dont lie and morgans cash flow projections were and are horribly wrong. Where did they get their advice from? Lets guess which numnuts at AHZ advised them? Sure wasnt anyone on hotcopper.

They can keep raising money all they want and lowering the SP - it just wont get any more money from me while until I feel that I am being looked after as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.