AVR 10.4% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-78

1. 12,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3815
    The way I see it:

AHZ is valued and on judged on the current CC income while it is working on and developing 4 product lines:

2 vaccines, CC and everything new based on ADAPT applications.

That explains the still high costs and the relative low income. They have stated this in the 4C. And I stick to my prediction that we will see the overall turnaround based on CC alone in July 2016.

BUT !!!!!!

These costs are investments in future products which, as the surgeons worldwide confirmed, are of highest standard and quality. The vax success can't be guaranteed yet but read between the lines : Rebranding Admedus VAX as Admedus Immunotherapy. If the vax results were crappy they wouldn't do it.

I have buy orders placed in the 5c and 4c range, this is a giant in the making. And I am happy to buy more for less in the ST to sell them for high multiples in the LT.

In about 8 weeks we should know what to expect from the vax, so plenty of time for the anxious and impatient holders to sell to those with a LT approach.

Keep selling guys, sell, sell, sell. Throw away another Aussie gem as you've done with farmland, dairy comps, retail, rsources and BIO-Techs.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
1.240(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $275.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.00 $13.20 $12.00 $701.5K 55.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.19 284 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.