IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

"on 29/10/2015 H said, and I quote ' I only tend to make...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    "on 29/10/2015 H said, and I quote ' I only tend to make statements I can back up with evidence', therefore Bells01 I expect that evidence will be shared shortly, eh H "

You do follow the company on Linked In, right? No? Well then by all means continue to mock me while I do the research you should be doing yourself.

Linked In is a treasure trove of information. Late last year (2014) iWebGate issued a couple of press releases bragging about their new star hire, one Jonathan Stuart. He certainly looked quite a catch, as described in their presentation of last September: "Expert developer specializing in Linux systems (including kernel), telecommunications and all leading operating systems. BlackHat trainer and presenter at major security events." Funny how they did not issue a press release when he walked away less than 6 months later.

They have lost a lot of technical staff over the last 3 months, including their VP of Engineering who they only recruited in February. Another bloke walked away summing up his 7 months iWebGate work experience with the phrase "Disentangling legacy PHP mess running on security appliance."

Once you have been following a company for a while it is easy to see the patterns. Technical profiles disappearing and getting replaced with sales and middle manager type people. So, evidence? There is your evidence. Go and look for yourself. I am only recycling what is in the public domain, but it still gives you some idea of what is going on behind the curtain, if you can be bothered to look for it.

Once again I note that no one tried to argue I was wrong in my analysis of the accounts. The response was the usual personal attacks. Perhaps you would do better with your investing if you spent some time doing some research of your own?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.