ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    “I am an ex-banker, getting an online payment portal to accept credit cards is not a difficult thing.”

Correct, S&L, it never used to be. But since you have left the banking room, the dynamics have changed considerably. Recently, the number of charge backs on cards has sky rocketed. I know of several advertising and online businesses that have had their PayPal and credit card payment gateways closed – and with no explanation. But I know it is the increasing charge back rate. People buy online with their own card or ‘stolen’ card. Then they report the purchased as bogus to get a refund. End result, the original purchaser gets the goods for use, return (hardly ever) or to on-sell at an added profit. The whole process means the selling company (MMJ) and the bank get screwed!

There are a number of different payment options out there now. Many have changed over to Bitcoin. It’s a ‘bit’ of a pain, but it does work well.

I do believe that some of you are looking at this MC opportunity on a far too short time line. Watching prices on an hourly basis with expectations of quick short term gains is one thing, allowing a business to establish on a solid foundation, is another. If you are not happy for whatever reason – sell out and play somewhere else. If you understand the dynamics of the market and the potential future for this industry and where MMJ is positioning itself, you will ignore the chatter on the sidelines and benefit in the longer term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.