ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I like how they released this quarterly after trading hours. Just about every time a quarterly is positive, they are released just before open. This usually means a screaming panic to buy up on open and the price gets ahead of itself. This quarterly however requires a little more time to read it thoroughly to understand the information being thrown at you. At first glance I was a little disappointed, but I then realised they used a percentage increase for revenue rather than a numerical figure like last time, which caught me off guard. Once realising the revenue had more than tripled, it's clear they're delivering on their promise.

For me the most exciting part of this quarterly is the March release date for the Educate platform. It may confuse some as to why this would excite someone who is not invested, but the reason this exites me is on a more personal level. If the company I work for take on this product then this may finally be the end to the most cumbersome and painfully flawed training method I've ever had to deal with. I am sure this will be a winner in its own right simply due to the fact any large company I know of has an education/induction system which is disliked by most that use it.

At the current burn rate they'll be able to last for 3 more quarters before needing to rattle the tin, so hopefully with this growth rate they're currently on, that need not happen. By the end of the FY you'll have a serious gauge on what that possibility looks like so plenty of time to prepare for it. Anyway good luck guys and gals, although I doubt you'll need it

P.s Rise, if you read this.. The golden steed has bolted once again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.