AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

A lot depends on quantity (position size) -- if one wanted to...

1. 84,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    A lot depends on quantity (position size) -- if one wanted to pick up 500,000 - which is not a big parcel - today - well, look at the depth

you would have to pay up to about 85.5 to bring em home straight away.

The stock just isn't available easily.

Someone picked up ?? what was it 400k after trade the afternoon - that is the biggest after trade I have seen in weeks ---------- but, those trades are organised earlier - only way to do it really - other than fully off market.

Look at the volume on a monthly basis - 4/5ths of bugger all -

that's why it isn't going anywhere fast ----- hardly anyone wants out and, I would bet that anyone serious who wants in - just can't get in.

Not everyone deals in these little baby trades we can see on the course of sales - they are chicken feed.

The monthly volume just doesn't lie - you have all seen it before, but, if anyone needs another look - just ask and I will post the graph.

Again - try and buy 5000 this morning and you will have no problem -- try 500,000 and watch the sparks ---------- try 5 million???? that would be interesting.

Look at the volume so far today ------ 55k ---------------------- 55k?????? May as well shut the shop.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.