AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-318

1. 5,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3062
    Hi Z
    I think that's easier said than done, don't you ? After all, that would mean not logging onto HC each day, not catching up with the latest Goss or seeing your lovely new bespectacled face Don't think i have that much will power these days, anyway while i'm here, might as well keep going for a bit, @neg love your passion & commitment to Alexium & share your frustration with the ever slowly declining SP of late, it's worse than watching paint dry or grass grow as they say, as that would happen a lot quicker it would seem. However, as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day & either will Alexium, a day, a month or year for that matter, even knowing what's in the pipeline with more to come, isn't going to make it happen any sooner unfortunately, let alone make the SP fly What makes it annoying as well, adding to the frustration of shareholders, causing some to sell & move onto & into ' Greener Pastures' you know ? like where the Milky Bar kids hang out with the cows, even they are coming udder a bit of pressure or whatever the next big mover & shaker might be, is when you read one great announcement after another, almost on a weekly if not monthly basis, only to see the SP fall further & further from those all time highs thinking how can this be possible, it just doesn't make sense ! Well, i'm not sure it ever will or can, trying will only land you in therapy with your Teddy curled up in a fetal position from memory, So
    If investing in AJX teaches us anything Neg, it's hopefully that one day our passion, commitment & patience pays off Big Time with juicy dividends down the track, just like NC , GR & the rest of the team at Alexium do, while working their butts off to achieve this asap for all our benefit. Well for most of us, you know ? The ones actually in the ' Tribe '
    If anyone is interested i have a spare kidney for sale & maybe a bear if he doesn't behave himself, because at these prices i'm happy to do almost anything to pick up a few more of these baby's while they are cheap as chips to bring my average down
    Is that ramping ? Or just being honest ? Not sure ? Who cares ? Not me !
    Oh dear ! look at the time, gotta go

All the Best

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.021K 159.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 39611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 18.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 92611
Last updated 14.09pm 10/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.