IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

This company just can't seem to produce anything. It is just...

1. 107 Posts.
    This company just can't seem to produce anything. It is just amazing that they can't sell even small amounts of the software. It leads me to believe that there are major issues with the code itself. The fact that they provide absolutely no details as to an actual sales pipeline given the state they are in is very disturbing. Most companies have revenue targets to hit each quarter. Why don't they provide any estimates for upcoming sales? This dark cloud they have around them doesn't lend one to believe they have anything positive to share.

"Massive order" - maybe they should focus on some small orders and get their feet wet in the world of closing business. If H is right then half their staff is gone. Who is left to deliver a "massive order"? People aren't even buying it from Telstra. Shareholders should be up in arms and demanding visibility rather then sit and wait for another dilution through CR. As far as CR is concerned, all they seem to do is try and raise money. The last round didn't go so well. Will they remove themselves from the market for two months this time?

Very disappointing all around. I feel for the early investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.