IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Nothing is ever clear with them. This is an example of what I've...

1. 107 Posts.
    Nothing is ever clear with them. This is an example of what I've been trying to demonstrate. Their "announcements" have either marketing fluff or facts that reside in a gray area. If they said they had sales in December but don't recognize the receipts until January then they really didn't have sales in December. Something just feels like they are clutching at straws to keep things afloat. And really what does the tax credit mean? Are they getting $500k via cash back or is it a credit against future revenue?

People can say I have an objective but really all I'm trying to do is make sense of thr nonsense this ci any seems to play. I suppose having a opinion that is against the grain leads to accusations and labeling. Like I said previously, if the company turns I'll buy in. Even if I have to buy in at .5 it's fine. If they get back to that point then they will most likely go much higher. They seem to be at a critical state in which they have already almost run out of cash twice now. There is no clear statement on where the next payroll check is going to come from and their sales weren't reported in the last quarterly. It's a make or break time. Seems odd they wouldn't want to report on the big uptick in sales in last quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.