IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Running IWG in a test environment for vulnerabilities is a...

1. 107 Posts.
    Running IWG in a test environment for vulnerabilities is a toallyt different thing then running the software in an enterprise. There are thousands of variables to consider when deploying in even medium sized environments. System and software integration is a very large industry and it isn't because products all work as advertised. So my questioning the soundness of the product what not alluding to the security, it was more a question of if the product would run in a real environment.

To repeat myself, I don't know one way or another, but something is clearly off based on the lack of sales up until the mysterious $276k which closed in December but was not recorded on the books officially.

Certainly you can see my point is searching for answers to the poor sales. This company has been around for many years prior to their listing. its just very odd they they have so little in business given they have been around for so long. Something has to be off. Seriously though, I hope that I'm wrong because it is a shame to see the early investors lose their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.