IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

But that is not all you alluded to is it? I quote, " IWG could...

1. 62 Posts.
    But that is not all you alluded to is it? I quote, " IWG could be only testing its proxy sever and not their other products." The secure state announcement clearly states otherwise. I do not expect you to acknowledge this.

You now want to suggest that the technology is not sound or has not been tested in a 'live' environment. Do you not think that perhaps Telstra would have requested the set up of 'live' systems, including the integration with their cloud infrastructure, before they signed off on any partnership.

I do not think that I am being unreasonable in suggesting that the Secure State announcement validates the security of IWG software, and that the Telstra agreement validates that the product is sound. Again, instead of acknowledging this, I would not be surprised if you just question the validity and reliability of secure state's testing and Telstra's DD process. Either that or you will just fly off on another unrelated tangent - perhaps both.

As for sales, I too can repeat myself. Developing an indirect sales channel takes time/resources. Once again you have refused to acknowledge this - the last time it was raised it was discarded with a throwaway line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.