IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Wagging the Dog, keep wagging the tale, I value all criticism,...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Wagging the Dog, keep wagging the tale, I value all criticism, it keeps us on our toes and generates discussion. (AKA Donald Trump)

Your biggest concern is the lack of sales of a product that has been around for a long time. Fair point, but consider this....

IWG comes from Perth. I love Perth, but its not known for its world changing technical innovations on a global scale. However, if this software had been developed in Silicon Valley, it would be worth 3 dollars p/share and be selling globally. Same product, different credibility of origins. Oz Companies are not going to risk their cyber security on an unknown company and product until they see it taken up by serious global players.
    This just means that its going to take much more effort to get this going globally. But it will happen because the product is that good.
    And if we do land a big fish and tell the world about it, watch the sales come rolling in.
    Question is, when do you buy in? Ive got two parcels at 12. I will triple that as the CR happens.
    I seriously believe this will touch a dollar in 12 months......

Now that's ramping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.