BTK 0.00% 1.5¢ botai technology limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-11

1. 3,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    asch36. Profit is about $6 million for the last 6 months of 2015. Just as it was for the first 6 months of 2015. Now if profit continues on like this for the first 6 months of 2016, the company should have profits of $12 million for the financial year, which equates to 8 cents per share. So if 10% gets paid to shareholders in Sep 2016, you will get 0.8 cents per share dividend and if 20% gets paid out you will get 1.6 cents per share dividend. Those are my calculations anyway.
    You are correct. The company's profit can increase substantially from this if they get good sales from their commercial routers. That's what the recent deal was all about and why the company listed in Australia in the first place. The fact that they got the deal so early after listing was awesome. Kudos to the company on that one.
    Also they put out their quarterly in the required timeframe. It is good to see that the company is serious about being compliant with ASX rules and regulations. Give me a great deal of confidence to invest with them.
    And as far as the company's first quarterly goes - it was a beautiful set of numbers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.