LFC 0.00% 0.6¢ life corporation ltd

Do I read this right? Made $1,157,000 in the quarter. Has...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Do I read this right?

Made $1,157,000 in the quarter.

Has $1,868,000 on hand at the end of the quarter.

Anticipates spending $2,349,000 this next quarter - the same amount it anticipated spending in the previous quarter.

However, when things are married up, essentially lost $18,000 between the two quarters.

If there is a old shareholder around, can you give a lot more information about the company. What does it exactly do? Where is it making its money? What is it manufacturing, and why is this cost reducing? Why are staffing costs so high, and why have they dropped 25% in one quarter?

This looks like one of those little gems that, if things go a little better on the revenue and spending side, can really rocket.

With only 37m shares on issue according to my spreadsheet (Annual says 70m. Mine does not include Escrow, so need this confirmed), and a book value of 1.6c, this may be severely undervalued.

It sells funeral packages/services, mainly targeting the Singapore markets. According to the annual report, admin costs are dropping significantly (around 75-80%). Revenue went down 13% (~$400,00) due to not as many people buying premium funeral packages.

Seems to be developing/building an automated place to store urns.

Looks like a lot of one-off expenses were also written off in the last financial year.

Tagging @ormond for some help

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.