ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Ooookay. Not sure if you are trolling but because you are upsetting @kearneymaurice.

Perhaps, but it seems like a pretty large coincidence that receipts from customers has increased by 1.5 million when Zinclear sales have increased 15% (strong increase but not $1 million worth), which is a figure quite close to their previous quarters revenue plus debtors and when taking into account the fall in their previous products sales. So when you take away the 1.163 million they really made a 400k Loss this quarter, last quarter it was also 400k, but they had 500k from the quarter they didn't collect from debtors, so really it was a 100k positive quarter.

This is a cashflow report - you can't really assume revenue from it especially when they have not provided a current receivables figure. Secondly, the 15% growth figure was based on the half year result and provides you with no insight into the "revenue for the quarter" should that even really matter. This puts 1H17 ZinClear revenue at approx $2.25million which like I said is higher than the total revenue of the prior corresponding period in 1H16 - so I do not know WTF you are on about if you think it's a bad result. They announced in the last few weeks a profit before even receiving R&D tax credit - a first for the company - and this is on ZinClear sales alone and they haven't even switched to outsourced manufacturing yet to further reduce operating costs.

Furthermore it says right at the beginning of the 4C this exactly:
    "Cash flow from operations for the December 2016 quarter was a positive $703,377.
    The positive operating cash flow for the quarter is the result of the following:
    a) The collection of cash from the large increase to debtors from the previous quarter"

Yes - and? You still don't know how many receivables could be collected in the next quarter.

I think that is quite definitive they added the money collected into the quarters figures, which I'm sure they would be obligated to do. They Also noted they expect a loss next quarter.
    ?????????? - the cashflow report is nothing more than how much money they received and how much money they paid out. It is not a full reflection of business performance over a period of 1 quarter. I assume you are referring to the "loss for next quarter" as the estimate for outflows next quarter? That estimate is designed to be outflows, it does not include the estimated inflows so it will always be a negative figure unless they intend to not spend any cash at all for a quarter. I'm a bit concerned you don't get this?

It looks a little bit like they're trying to carry last year's profits over as far into this year as they can, perhaps to boost share price for potential capital raise
    Wow.

because either Zinc sales are not as good as expected
    ZinClear sales have been growing at double digit and sometimes triple digit rates. As mentioned previously, ZinClear sales alone are higher than TOTAL revenue from PCP. What are you on about?

merck sales are declining faster than expected
    There were $0 sales to Merck in 1H17 and inclusive of this most recent quarter. The Merck agreement that was recently signed only takes effect CY17 - we will get sales in 2H17 (Jan-June 2017 if you don't know what that is). As previously mentioned this could be anywhere from $500k-2.0million within the FY depending on the specifics of the deal and timing which they have not revealed. Regardless, this is a hell of a lot more Alusion revenue than we've had for some time and when you are already profitable without Alusion, it just goes straight to boosting the bottom line.

or they think it will be a little while until nano tech zinc begins to proliferate in the market, 400k burn a quarter won't last long with 1.4 million R&D rebate might prolong that. I am still interested but it looks suspicious.
    Please don't invest in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.