ANO 3.47% 74.5¢ advance zinctek limited

>Well perhaps I confused Alusion with sales to merck, but...

1. 705 Posts.
    >Well perhaps I confused Alusion with sales to merck, but reading the annual shareholder report allusion sales have declined from 1 million to 3xxk but reading this quote makes it seem like merck and ANO have been in agreement for some time."
    MERCK KGaA of Germany (“MERCK”) owns the exclusive global marketing rights to Alusion® for various applications,
    including cosmetics and coatings pursuant to a Licence and Development Agreement executed between ANO and MERCK
    in April 2009 (“MERCK Agreement”).
    In response to continued poor sales to MERCK, ANO has been in negotiations with MERCK regarding the MERCK
    Agreement.The parties have reached an in principle agreement which will result in ANO fulfilling its supply commitments to
    MERCK under the MERCK Agreement until the end of 2018, and which we expect will enable ANO to exit the Alusion®
    production facilities in Welshpool, Western Australia, early calendar 2017."

> I never said I thought the Zinc sales were poor, I think they are growing quite well actually, I was only hypothesizing for debates sake because I'm trying to find out more about this company.

> Surely money received from debtors adds to cash flow for the quarter?

> My mistake on the cash outflows, I forgot that was only expected expenses.

I'm here to learn not trash the stock, which would be useless because it's so tightly held.
    Last edited by Tortuga The Prospector: 31/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.025(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $46.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 74.5¢ 72.0¢ $937 1.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13778 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 6001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.