AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

On the Fidelity buy-in on revenue confirmation, I'd like to pose...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    On the Fidelity buy-in on revenue confirmation, I'd like to pose some additional theory for the state of play.

This register has been 'depressed' for at least 18 months by communication miss-steps, delays etc. feeding into stock dumps and setting up a reliable, nay predictable cycle of rise on fundamentals and falls on news. This routine is etched into the psyche of holders and it's become self-fulfilling. Some clearly have profited from this set-up, while others who have had a longer term picture are still waiting for their train to come in.

Why would Fidelity now come in and line-wipe the sell queue? Especially when other instos aren’t vying for the privilege of holding, and while retail holders are doing so with a high degree of angst and nervousness.

Any first mover insto with a typical corporate conscience would be taking advantage soaking up at the support line and indeed cycling some of their stock pressuring the support line down. This is what appears to be happening with the aid of our downramping buddies.

Add Trump into the mix, depressing the global economic outlook – it’s an investment perfect storm for those who have lots of money and the time to wait.. and a nightmare for those who were hoping for some kind of reasonable return on their investment on an incremental term by term basis, be it 3 months, 6 months of even 12 months.

It's not the company's fault, it's just where global, and indeed, family economics is at this point in time. Wages have been frozen, costs have been rising, investments have been returning little and interest rates rises are looming; few seem to have appetite for any amount of risk at all. Wealthy instos have all the power right now,and can most afford patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.