AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-67

1. 2,080 Posts.
    I hope your feeling a little bit embarrassed for posting the following Y, you seem to have missed certain parts out of the original Announcement in your self interested reproduction of it, so I'll help you out by highlighting the area in the original version, it's where it states this.

"Increase in Gross Margins of 14% over calendar year 2016 WITH AVERAGE GROSS MARGINS TO EXCEED 40% IN 2017."

Your version (which has been totally disfigured yet again to serve your own purpose).

I presume the A$7.4 million is for the quarter and not the half year.Half year revenue looks to be about A$10-11 million with a gross margin of 14% gives $1.5million.Given fixed expenses are about $10 Million pa or $5 million half year a loss of around $3.5 million.Given expenses are running at $2.5million a quarter If they can achieve margins 25% will need sales of $10 miilion or $3.3 million per month to be cash flow neutral.Monthly recurring revenue is $1.5 million can not see them being cash flow neutral in Q2.Borrowings don't add up page 2 says proceeds of borrowings $6,675k yet on page 4 $7,536k drawn at quarter end.

Also

This was your post from a few days ago Y (just in case you've forgotten)

"The conservative side of me says the quote was "we are on pace to over $10 million or 12x"
    "We are on pace" is different terminology to we actually have.This was dated 12/12/16.So to be conservative is to use $10 million for receipts?That would give $4.26 million we will wait and see."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/22170728/single

This is what actually occurred during the quarter!

Revenue of A$7.4M, an increase of 95.7% over the previous period and a nearly 8-fold increase over the last two reporting periods. Added to the previous three reporting periods, this revenue brings the 2016 calendar year-end total to A$13.2M, a 13-fold increase over the 2015 calendar year-end revenue total of $0.74M US.

Cash Receipts of A$5.3M for the period, a 38% increase over the previous period and a 6-fold increase in cash receipts over the last two quarters.

Monthly Recurring Revenue rising from A$1.25M to A$1.5M following expansion of orders under previously announced accounts.

Increase in Gross Margins of 14% over calendar year 2016 WITH AVERAGE GROSS MARGINS TO EXCEED 40% IN 2017.

Cash Neutral Position expected in 2Q calendar 2017 following further R&D investment in new product lines and bottom-line profitability expected in mid-2017.

Working Capital Debt Facility of US$10M in place to finance inventory and advance purchases for rising sales.

What a fantastic company we have with excellent products that are obviously selling like hot cakes, there's also so many licensing deals and military accounts that are going to be included in CY 2017 revenue that I'm finding it hard to comprehend where this company could be in 12 months time.

Cheers!
    Last edited by melastcracker: 30/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.