RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Here's how I am reading this quarterly and accompanying...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Here's how I am reading this quarterly and accompanying commentary:

- Cash burn steady around $3.8mill per quarter.
    - Will need to raise capital by the end of this coming quarter
    - Independent advice on company structure could be excuse for SH to reduce duties/step aside.
    - I was surprised by how few batteries they have been able to and can produce. 84 batteries for the last quarter is roughly only one per day...
    - With 270 batteries a month in production for next quarter, and assuming costs remain steady around $4 million, that equals a cost of production of $14,814 per battery to Redflow. They will need to be producing and selling at three/four times this amount before RFX reaches breakeven. That's 810-1080 batteries a quarter that they need to be pushing through the installer network.
    - With the next capital raising, the market cap will increase with the new shares offered. Current market cap is $85 million and the CR will probably push it above $100m again.
    - For RFX to begin to be valued on its earnings, it needs to surpass its break even point and actually start generating some profits. This will require a ton of sales and distribution channels that are currently non existent. Going off my rough break-even numbers, Redflow needs to sell about 12 batteries a day to the installer network just to break even. It's a big ask to grab that much market share with a product that is more expensive than most rivals.
    - Clearing up the warranty issue was a good move.
    - Victron got certification to continue to sell inverters in Australia, which is a tick, but I think they still need to make more inverters compatible to reduce the install costs for current solar owners looking to upgrade.

All IMO, DYOR.

Still a sell for me, If I still had any shares I might hold onto a very small parcel just in case of a possible SPP to existing holders as I think any capital raised will be at a discount to the prevailing SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $19.26K 169.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16292 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 68449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.