TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

The lack of performance is beyond belief ! all the years they...

1. 1,948 Posts.
    The lack of performance is beyond belief ! all the years they have been paid for nothing.
    This is just totally immoral, Bouris Et Al can't possibly look in the mirror each morning and be proud of the squandering of share holders money, lets face it these guys are are totally out of your depth & don't have a f@@cking clue what to do.
    The ASIC is not a watch dog its only a lap dog.

I wrote this to him in sept 2015 when the share price had dropped to 11c now we are at 5c

Hi Mark,
    You got into me for wanting you to go at our last meeting !  You told me my share would be worth nothing if you went ! well they are nearly there !!

At that time my share had lost about 70% of their value ! since then they have lost a further 40%.
    As I see it this company is being crippled by executives salaries & travel expenses with little regard to share holders.
    Principle 7: Encourage Enhanced Performance
    Principle 8: Remunerate Fairly and Responsibly
    Principle 9: Recognise the Legitimate Interests of Stakeholders

Happy to meet with you again, where you can get into me about how well things are going, but the proof is in the pudding !
    the companies you are involved in Anteo, YBR & TZL have mostly one thing in common, a spiralling share price & well renumerated executives.
    I've found that it is easy to look at someone and say they aren't doing a great job (as I'm doing) but have you got what it takes to look at yourself and say the same ?

The fact is when companies are being run well, the share price reflects that ! none of these companies do ! TZ never has.... ever !!

Any excuses you may give me is a poor excuse ! as you are the chairman, you either appointed them, kept them or allowed it to happen.
    The buck stops with you !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.