FLN 2.63% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

FLN is one of the rare small-cap tech stocks that actually have...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    FLN is one of the rare small-cap tech stocks that actually have a positive cash flow. How many 3 year-old ASX tech stocks reports a solid positive cash flow?
    It is not directed by daydreamers or hope-sellers. Reading FLN's quarterly is a bliss compared to other tech stocks that have negative cash flow and burn the cash to make their incompetent directors rich 'til they run out selling hopes and retire. I'm so sick of reading quarterlies from stocks who's market cap is ridiculuously low with zero growth yet shamelessly lying to shareholders how remarkable their unique position in the market is.
    Mind you, such companies also dream about operating overseas -probably after doing 10 capital raisings. Even after getting enough capital, you would see them doing nothing overseas because they are so hopeless.
    Therefore, I just love how FLN grows continuously since they got listed. Yes, I want them to rocket to sky as well but I do know for a fact that this business is 100% scalable and it is a possibility that it will become the Uber of freelancer jobmarket in the soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $458 2.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1650 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 109587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.