KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Morning all, Just what the doctor ordered, a nice concise update...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Morning all,

Just what the doctor ordered, a nice concise update with no stuffing around what soever. The next lot of announcements you will see from these guys will be of highly material nature IMO.
    For all those that are more detailed investors and have communicated with the company you know damn well they are ready for business and where this is heading in the immediate future.
    Unlike most stocks we as speculative investors will encounter this one will not stop at what I call the speculative ceiling where a good potential stock will go to about 200-250 million MC and hold until tangible cash flow is evident or locked in. With KPO this will roar past this point with its locked in cash viability and a strong pipeline of locked in work as far as the eye can see within only weeks and months from now.
    I’ve said it before ill say it again, I’m calling for 40-50 cents by end of April (only 12 weeks) based on my interpretation of the pipeline coming into fruition.

The following events are my interpretation in chronological order.

1. Mid Feb-----1st plant detailed update.
    2. 3rd-4th week of March- Awarding of future plant contracts and detailed plan of the build schedule going forward.
    3. March-June strong amount of ROW final investment decisions/Project awards plus more China activity outside Sinopec.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11071074 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.