1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Here it is in full. It was free for me to find and link here......

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Here it is in full. It was free for me to find and link here... ...so I assumed it would be for all?

Apr 17 2015 at 4:08 PM Updated Apr 21 2015 at 1:57 PM

http://www.copyright link/business/...g-recruiterdisplacing-livehire-20150417-ka1mc

‘I want to create the data, not eat it’: recruiter Geoff Morgan on backing recruiter-displacing LiveHire

It’s a world where Microsoft is targeting 60 per cent of new hires to come directly through employee referrals - and Morgan & Banks co-founder Geoff Morgan is not sentimental about the traditional recruiter business model.
    which can cut external recruiters out of a ccompany’s hiring process. AFR
    by Michael Bailey

Online ‘talent communities’ will allow large employers to hire more talent directly, but used right they can also help recruiters stay relevant, says Morgan & Banks co-founder Geoff Morgan.

Morgan and his long-time business partner Andrew Banks are among the backers of Livehire, which maintains private talent communities for employers like Seven West Media and Ernst & Young, with whom it’s also just inked a referral and development partnership.

Co-founder Antonluigi Gozzi says LiveHire is trying to fix a “broken" recruitment system in Australia, where employers receive a time-consuming flood of resumes every time they post a job ad, yet where less than a quarter of vacancies filled have ever been advertised on a job platform.

Under LiveHire’s platform, candidates are invited by the employer to join its Livehire-hosted talent community, which can source them from its database of previous applicants, referrals, alumni and LinkedIn connections.

Candidates themselves can sign up to LiveHire’s live talent market, where their resume is visible to Livehire’s employer clients who may contact them directly, but candidates can also then join the employers’ private talent communities themselves.

The advantage of this arrangement, says Morgan, is that candidates are incentivised to update their data, because doing it once then flows through to all the Livehire-hosted talent communities of which they are members.

“I’ve always believed the candidate is the most important part of the recruitment process, and here’s a vehicle which lets them manage their own data, and puts them on the radar of potential employers that might otherwise never hear of them," he says.

Apart from their resume, candidates can also update other attributes like their ability to travel for work, other work preferences, new qualifications, salary expectations and so on.

There will be instances where recruiters are disintermediated by private talent communities, Morgan says, but recruiters have more to gain by embracing the concept than being afraid of it.
    The benefits are obvious where a recruiter already services a large employer on an RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) model, but owning a talent community can also make the traditional candidate conversation more valuable, he says.

“The irony of being a good recruiter is that you get a lot more people on your books and it’s harder to keep track of them all. A dynamic database like this means you can move beyond ‘here’s a job’ to a meaningful conversation."
    LiveHire’s data-mining algorithms also intrigued Morgan, particularly one that claims to be able to predict when candidates are ready to leave their current job, even if they haven’t explicitly said so.

“The basic haven’t changed since I started 30 years ago - if you’ve been in the same job for five years, chances are you’re up for looking elsewhere. But this puts a lot more big data behind it, you can see industry-wide trends, it’s a big help if you’re hiring hundreds of staff a year," he says.

“I want to approach my clients with this and help them become smarter. I can’t be afraid to lose business by doing that, if you don’t help them you lose anyway. I want to create the data, not eat it."

LiveHire charges employers 50 cents a month for every candidate in its community, although this rate scales down above 5000 members.

Morgan wants the Allegis Group, the American recruitment giant which bought he and Banks’ Talent2 RPO company in July 2014, to use LiveHire. Allegis has more than 20,000 employer clients worldwide, so if his overtures were successful the start-up’s growth would be greatly accelerated beyond the 1 million candidates it currently hosts.

Invitations to join the private talent communities of three major clients twill be sent to a further 1 million candidates over the next month, Gozzi says.

BRW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4488943 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5984051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.