ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Provided that the financing is suitable and meets shareholder...

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Provided that the financing is suitable and meets shareholder expectations. But I don't see any evidence of that. All I see is more fluff.

I also see Anteo (mix & go) business relegated to the end of the 4c. Much like what happened to BBI, POC1, Vet deal, Global lifescience deal, China IVD deal blah blah blah..... all just before they quietly slipped off the radar and were never heard of again.

Also, earnout is now way above previous guidance. Probably hence why we got the headsup on Monday? An attempt to soften that blow?

Also, Diasource has been under our control - or we have been under theirs? - for a year now. And still not cashflow positive.

I cannot think of one instance where this stock has met my expectations in the last 6 years... and my expectations have been reasonably based on company reporting.

Not much to be happy about IMO.

And don't tell me not to whinge - I'm not, I'm being realistic.

And don't tell me that future expectations shouldn't be based on past performance - After 6 years I think I have a right to do just that, and I would be somewhat naive if I didn't.

The new ADO has proven nothing to me yet - apart from more of the sameold.

Be interesting to see what they come up with to finance the UUUGE earnout and the rest of the vendor payments... will be very surprised if I am impressed by it. More than likely.... it will be more of the same.

Hope to be surprised in the next 12 months. I wonder if that is too much to expect? By suprised, I mean happily surprised!!
    Last edited by jak444: 01/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $156.6K 8.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3769830 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1950500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.