NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-2

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Well there you go. After the bell on the last day of the month following the end of the quarter. The timing is consistent for the Appendix 4C quarterly report. Not only that, the information in it is sadly consistent as well. Negligible customer receipts and massive spending.

$502,000 for the quarter on Advertising and Marketing versus $15,000 Receipts from Customers. What sort of marketing and advertising programme are they using??? Fair dinkum. Anyone with half a brain would sack whoever they're using because THEY ARE USELESS!! Quarter after quarter there is this huge spend on Advertising and Marketing. A spend that is supposed to generate income. Quarter after quarter there is no income. WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Just after the quarterly we have yet another appointment of another director - "James brings a wealth of expertise and experience to the Netlinkz Board, along with strong international networks which we hope to leverage to support the business' growth aspirations in 2017 and beyond'. Sounds fabulous. Should we be excited? What a great board we have now. Credentials galore.

How many directors with glowing credentials and networks have we appointed? Plenty. And how are the customer receipts going - $15,000 for the quarter! Based on Tim Gooch's predictions of a billion dollar company we loosely have 1 billion shares issued which means an SP of $1.00 to meet the target valuation. Using a 5 times multiple that means an income of $200,000,000 a year or $50,000,000 a quarter. $15,000 a quarter doesn't really cut it.

SHOW US THE MONEY.

I note estimated expenditure for the next quarter of $1,192,000, with $26,000 in the bank (no mention of forecast customer receipts which is no surprise as it seems there haven't been any from Telstra, Leader, Rhipe, Bluetech, IBM business platform). I hope whoever it is that keeps chipping in has deep pockets and better information than we're getting about where this is heading. With no income this one will be taken out the back and shot if the funding stops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.