AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-2

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Not much to see here. The main point is that we're starting the year with about $4.8m and expect to spend about $1.27m in the next quarter. I wonder if the Australian license cost is in the $60k administration and corporate costs, or if we should expect to see that under operating costs?

upload_2017-1-31_11-22-44.png
    The biggest expenditure coming up is the $864k of outstanding liabilities and funding towards the DayaCann joint venture in Chile (see announcement from 10/11/2016). This would leave us with $3.57m in April. Assuming those Other costs disappear and everything else stays the same, we'd be looking at a burn of about $410k/quarter, giving us a runway of over two years from now.
    Take that with a grain of salt, though, as R&D costs will probably increase and we will probably spend more on Advertising and marketing at some point. Counter to that, we could earn some interest on our money if they put them in call deposits (currently just sitting in a bank account doing very little). It's also possible that we'd get some revenue in that time, but that's just daydreaming.

Lot's of potential and finances to back it up; I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.