DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

For sure they have directors duties if it's dead. I kept my...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    For sure they have directors duties if it's dead. I kept my shares on that basis. However, they indicated last year that they expect to advance that deal this quarter (I have no patience or care to go back and find it but from memory the last quarterly) and I think they don't know either so they're just not talking about it.

Another mediocre revenue outcome, but Tizen uptake looked fine so far and hopefully a bit of a first mover advantage with that and no spend required which is a relief. It would be good to get a look at it. My Andriod died but maybe find an emulator some other way? Cash not really an issue with the next R&D refund forthcoming this quarter so plenty of time on the clock if you can accept they can turn it around and steel yourself to ignore the scaremongering from the trolls.

Forecast cash burn forecast low - somewhere between $150-300k per quarter and you'd have to wonder if they can't get to break even but tougher market than you'd expect perhaps?

For mine, this is a big quarter. Traction is required with the wifi deals and Speedtalk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2748511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.