CR9 0.00% 1.3¢ corella resources ltd

The whole Tech sector has been hammered yet paradoxically the...

1. 2,198 Posts.
    The whole Tech sector has been hammered yet paradoxically the Nasdaq continues at record highs.
    There is a definite mkt sense that a lot of these companies will go to the wall so Institutional money will wait for the survivors, like GGL.
    Last Q revenue grew at 22% to $4.5 mln and management very confident that growth will be greatly improved upon. Also they have cut costs by $1.8mln annualised, again something they will continue to do.

Why is the SP not moving?
    1/We don't have a stockbroker covering this and management are very conservative and quiet about future prospects.
    2/Lack of liquidity. Insto's can't get involved...yet.
    3/Only been around for 1 year. I believe the next Q in August providing it achieves what the Co' is saying, will finally show they are are making increased profits and continue to acquire blue chip clients.

This stock is not a SYT, XPE or SMA who are bleeding cash with no revenue, it's more like a BIG who has a very similiar business with solid revenue coming in.

I keep saying I hate checking the SP daily but human nature prevents me from doing the sensible thing and check it on a 3 month basis.

Patience, patience ......and more patience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.046M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.198K 164.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 302922 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 31025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.