ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Looking back to mid Feb its pretty obvious now that its been a steady accumulation by @Daning
    Seriously mate let them run up for a while.

Just joking mate, but apart from a couple of large volume days which were not even that big, the sp has been held in check between $0.044 - 05 with just a couple of over runs either side.
    The supply coming in to stop any rally gathering momentum can also be clearly seen.
    There was a 7 day period below $0.044 where vol was relatively low & they were snapped up & probably sold for a quick turnover.
    Todays volume & rise may signal a short term run again for someone to make a dollar but overall I think until we get a deal done the sp will more than likely stay in the same range as the prev 3 months.
    I am not getting excited yet. I want to see it bust through the ML of the blue fork with decent volume & maybe a wide spread bar or two. I havnt run my volume anaylsis for a week or so but will check it out.
    All in all I think we are in a good place now & just need to hear some good news, even a rumour or two would be nice.

PSY 1 May.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.