CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I see where your coming from Harba I was a little deflated about...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I see where your coming from Harba I was a little deflated about revenue but I have settled myself knowing that time of the year people aren't thinking about investing so it's understandable imo.
    Given that and another 6-15 practices are on board I would be happy if we were close towards B/E but I am not 100% sure this will be the case as we will still don't know when the actual full payments start from the practice as they get to know the software etc.

It will definetly be progression and remember this is only 15 practices of close to 200 of one client!

Give it time you can see how tight management are with the spending I haven't seen that at all in any other small cap and most of them haven't got revenue!!

It's not make or break in June it just uncovers another piece of the puzzle. I still don't think even with that piece uncovered. I don't think we will be able to make an accurate judge on earnings only a broad one which will be better than where we are now!

Will they hit the 40millipn npat before time runs out I don't think so. Will they eventually hit it yes I do think so and they will surpass this too
    Will MG lose his company, no because there are smaller milestones he can hit to get the majority of the company.

I still hold my sentiment this company is a buy and once the news flow comes .0's will be no more. Revenue only increases from here. Is there still risk of course but given the clients involved and the potential the risk is worth the reward.

Gl all

Anto xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $45.02K 2.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1130173 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 618740 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.