TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Morally obliged.......thats a good one, what you would know...

1. 523 Posts.
    Morally obliged.......thats a good one, what you would know about moralss I am unsure.

Its clear that it is not yet organised in terms of the finance fix, once it is it will be announced to market I am sure. The board is not going to make an announcememnt on something that hasnt happened yet just to keep everyone happy, there is a business to run here you know??

Nobody disagrees that the quarterly is a stinker, but none the less, we are still trading, we are not going into VA and there is still plenty of upside for people without blinkers on such as yourself.

Would you not agree that if we have finance resolved for the next few months, then we have an indo deal announced with incoming revenues from both Divan and Sol in July that there can be huge upside to this Jimmy.

Also, how is emailing the business going to not fly???? As a shareholder this is the perfect way to raise question and get answers for concerns? I am sure emailing them is not an option for you however - I dont get many emails from disgruntled ex staff either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.