AVC 0.00% 65.5¢ auctus investment group limited

I just wanted to highlight some stuff to the existing...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I just wanted to highlight some stuff to the existing shareholders and potentially new shareholders such that they can understand why there are mixed reviews from holders in this company.

Pros:

- In June 2016, the company announced launch of it's new entity - Beyond Media
    - The same month the company announced the introduction of Y-Hub
    - Later in August the company announced a deal with Lenovo for content distributed through Y-Hub and to be called (LEH)
    - Later in the months, they announced further partnership(s) with Instant Sponsor, Green Man Gaming and Ericsson.
    - Earlier this year in February, they again announced an extension of it's agreement with Lenovo to include VR technologies in addition to content deals.

Cons:

- In March 2016, the company announced GOPHR was seeking investment and that they were very close to a deal of raising $5m. It has been more than 1 year and the company has NOT updated the market about what happened to this ever since.

- Promising to raise $5m for Gophr, the company instead raised less than $500k at ridiculous price of 4c per share in YnB. This was at 80% discount to the initial listing price for the company.

- Then in July, the CEO said this regarding Gophr - "We are confident that as the company completes its recently announced investment with Genii Capital, that additional marketing will result in a further increase in the rate of growth and expansion of Gophr in new markets" - Obviously nothing happened after that.

- Then in August the company announced this - "Beyond Media progressing with the acquisition of content and OEM partnerships" - Obviously this was in relation to Lenovo but no content deal has been announced.

- In Sep the company announced they will restructure MeU in order to allow for another "modern company" to be established and this was the only premise of MeU mobile being disestablished. The company later said they had cancelled the project whatsoever. So basically they just closed off an existing (non-profitable) company without actually saying they are writing off the loss.

- The company insisted deals were in progress for both Boppl and Gophr but ended up raising capital again in Nov - this time at 6c which is 70% discount to the listing price but at a premium to the previous raise. The justification for raise was - "I am extremely pleased with the progress of the portfolio companies. We have seen growth continue for the businesses over the last quarter, and this placement will assist in helping acheieve new milestones” - again very vague - no comments around how they plan to use the money and what milestones will be achieved.

- Later in the year, the company announced deals with Instant Sponsor and Green Man Gaming however none of these have come to fruition yet and neither any detailed plans have been announced on how this will work?

- In January the company announced that it was in advanced talks with I am extremely pleased with the progress of the portfolio companies. We have seen growth continue for the businesses over the last quarter, and this placement will assist in helping acheieve new milestones. Obviously, none of these have come to fruition?

- The company also announced that it will launch the Y-Hub in Q1 (end of March) - Obviously this didn't happen either and the company is yet to announce anything in regards to this.

- In Feb, the company announced partnership with Ericsson and said this- "I am extremely pleased with the progress of the portfolio companies. We have seen growth continue for the businesses over the last quarter, and this placement will assist in helping acheieve new milestones” - again the company failed to clarify what does this mean for content deals? Are all content deals not required anymore or this is just a platform?

- Unfortunately the company raised more money again this time at 6.5c. This is capital raise three quarter in a row, one at a time.

- In March, the company announced that it was working towards finalising deals for Gophr and Boppl by end March - obviously we are still in progress...

Since then, the company has $300k odd cash in bank and still trying to raise funds to cover for operations. LEH has not launched yet and the company has no content deals other than Instant Sponsor and GreenMan Gaming (as far as what is announced to the market). I expect another cap raise and this time I would be surprised if it is not at a significant discount to the previous one (which was at 6.5c).

Literally speaking, it has been a bumpy ride for everyone involved with some moments of joy and many many moments of frustration. Hopefully, a lot of this will be cleared out in the weeks to come but judging by history, the company has a track record of moving at a reasonably slow pace compared to the broader technology market and startups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27470 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 4855 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.