AVC 6.00% 53.0¢ auctus investment group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-88

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    So...

On 10th of May I wrote an email to Investor Relations and then called on the 15th of May to follow up. No response.

On 29th of May, I sent another email. This time with not so upbeat tone and I got a response from the Secretary I believe. The email basically said, let me come back to you asap.

On 31st May, I received another email from the director apologizing the delay in response and said that an update is in progress and will be announced shortly.

It's been exactly 1 week since then and yet no response has been sent to my email other than an update is coming soon. The last announcement regarding Beyond Media and the business operations was 3 months ago and since then zero update has been provided to the market.

I am curious to know if anyone has any personal experiences dealing with companies like there - where is an update due? Does substantial shareholders have any right to ask questions that are outside of the "norms"? What is a reasonable time-frame to expect responses in particularly in a fast moving tech industry?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.