1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Timeline for re-instatement to trading
    - 23 December 2016 = end of 2nd week of January
    - 17 January 2017 = end of January
    - 6 February 2017 = next 2-3 weeks or end of February
    - 20 February 2017 = within a 5 week period or end of March
    - 3 March 2017 = within a 4 week period or end of March/early April

Mid- May now and the silence is deafening. Again. How hard would it be for regular updates on the progress with China Telecom, Bluetech, IBM Marketplace, Telstra, Leader, Rhipe? It's not unreasonable to think that some of the millions of dollars that have been spent on marketing and advertising will have been directed towards all of these partners. What are they all doing?

The announcements have always been 'We are very pleased to announce.......'. Why?

One would assume we are pleased because someone is going to sell the product? So after the big announcements how much product has been sold by Telstra, Leader, Rhipe? Does anyone know? Have they actually managed to get anyone to sign up? How many of the exponential number of recurring income packages have they all sold.?

The almost complete lack of detail around what has been happening here is very disconcerting. If anyone at NET bothers to read HC (and I doubt they would because they wouldn't want to read what we write) please give us a comprehensive update on all of this detail. I for one believe you owe at least that much to those who have paid up to get you this far.

It is nearly 5 months now since the voluntary suspension was announced. The least they can do is keep us well informed instead of hanging out to dry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.