AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Firstly I agree that I was maybe 3 to 6 months early, back in...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Firstly I agree that I was maybe 3 to 6 months early, back in Jan 2016 ADMEDUS was in no man's land (disarray), the SP was falling from about 70c to 30c in three months with no direction until WP took the lead with Seaburg and changed the future direction of ADMEDUS, just in the nick of time if you ask me.

As For Wages

WP has gathered the right professionals to head up the expansion of the ADAPT portfolio and I expect the growth of the company and wages to keep rising for a few more years. For ADMEDUS to reach its goals by 2020 I see wages globally rising with the expansion of cardiocel in Europe, India and China etc...

Cost of sales

I can't praise Scotty enough (Scott Bliss) for turning ADMEDUS'S fortunes with his dedicated experience and skill and mastery of his trade.

Cost in general/Cash outflows

Cost, in general, are usually stabilised costs such as wages and stock, cash outflows are up to the ADMEDUS team to keep in check with procedures and metrics as long as expenses are going down and revenue is going up.

Receipts from customers

This qtr wages were up by over 400,000 I presume for mostly the new reps. It will take a little bit of time for the ROI (Return on investment) to show in ADMEDUS'S sales and for such a big increase in the qtr for wages and nothing to show as a return until later down the track might seem like we are spending more money on wages when we are really expanding the workforce to bring in more revenue. Short answer, Rome wasn't built in a day, the receipts will take time to show.

Sales revenue

Thanks for pointing out that the revenue has been going backwards for the last 2 qtr's (6 months) it paints an absolutely horrible picture of ADMEDUS but the truth is that WP has been building his troops to take on ADMEDUS'S direct competitors and these numbers will start to show in the short term of 6 months. I don't believe ADMEDUS will have any revenue problems in the near future, 12 months.

Loss/Net cash

It is going in the right direction and should play out a lot better in the next 6 months.

Besides the normal announcements which are plentiful over the next 6 months my interests include:

1. India, full commercial launch Q3 2017
    2. China, regulatory stage 3 clinical trial estimated commencement date Q1 2018
    3. TAVR, if successful we can license, promote, sell or develop. This sounds like a business on its own.
    4. The target for 2017 public and private whole hospital infusion tenders- contracts.

PS: The one thing that does hang over my head is that if ADMEDUS had hit their target for ADAPT, the revenue for the 4th qtr would have been 1.7M dollars higher which would have made their revenue for the 4th qtr 6.8M and if the new reps had made revenue for the qtr that would have put the estimate even higher making the estimates in my eyes not far fetched. Just thought I would have my two cents worth, not to be misunderstood as someone who pulls numbers out of the sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.