AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-142

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Best post ever seen on this board, well done!

coincidentally Cyolife announced their quarterly yesterday. it may impact Admedus particularly on uptake of in US. Pat Mackin their Ceo has 25 years experience in running cardiovascular device business so knows his stuff. He said they have 51 reps in US and 30 reps in Europe reaching on daily basis 90% sales channel to cardiac surgeons. it's their photofix which they sell via this channel which could be competitive threat.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/40...-2017-results-earnings-call-transcript?page=2

anyway nice detail provided on 3D CardioCel however I was disappointed to see POP rates for ADAPT appear to be down from 2016. I recall it was in the 50-70% range, now lower with a larger team selling. also would have to liked to see more detailed shared on other two product launches Vascucel and neo which did not get a mentioned. increasing costs also concerning.....if they expand in europe and other regions can only go up...another CR??

Big elephant in the room is the performance of SP. market does not seem to have reacted well to this announcement. like vaccine a lukewarm announcmenet in my opinion . if the horses are out of the gate hope some will put more skin into the game, that is concerning....
    Last edited by burningtiger: 27/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.