AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Hi All I always find it quite interesting that as Humans we are...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi All

I always find it quite interesting that as Humans we are all predisposed to look for patterns, and or problems in-order to fix them regardless of whether one exits or not, this has been proven as a scientific fact.

So the highlighted portions of the highlights is my take on the events. Now trust me when I tell you that I have a VERY LARGE holding in Alexium and that I am DEEP,DEEP DEEPLY in the red, but even this being said I am very happy with my INVESTMENT for I am not looking for a substantial return for some years to come.

Point 1: Solid growth still continuing, at what rate we don't know ,but at whatever rate it is the financials of that growth is improving.

Point 2: Our first ever month of being CASH POSITIVE we should be rejoicing at the fact that we are turning a profit in a company that has only been commercializing its products for a couple of years. Now will this continue? Hell I don't know, but we need to allow for a few more months to see what transpires rather than look for doom and gloom.

Point 3: Cash receipts are up! yes it might only be 6% over the previous quarter,but take a look at the world at the moment there is not a lot of rampaging growth going on, so I will take 6% at the moment because it is better than 5% and who is to say that this will not be greater than 6% next quarter.

Point 4: Margins are significantly higher, Christ it was only a few quarters ago that our margins were 1% they are now at 40 to 60%.

Point 5: Cash outflow have halved, now does this show the business is slowing and that they are not "spending money to make money" could be, but I would at least wait till the half yearly and get a better idea when I can see what revenue I have. Could be that the new leadership have decided to change focus and this is part of the "new order". Only time will tell.

Point 6: "and my favorite"
    Cash receipts for the past six months of A$13.3M exceed calendar year 2016 entire cash
    receipts of A$11.1M by 19.8%

It shows me that people are Interested in our product. " we are growing people plain and simple"

Point 7: Banks DO NOT offer better working capital facilities, at a more advantageous rate if they think you are doing crappy business.

So all just my opinion. Do I view it through rose colored glasses " you bet" why would I not! Why would I invest in a company that I don't believe in? That would be like betting on a horse that you think has no chance of winning.

That would make "no cents" lol
    Have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.