ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I agree it's not really weird and entirely understandable. Maybe I should have said it's a shame. It's a shame that the new CEO gets the consequence of previous executives' behaviour.

Maybe that's why I keep harping on about this matter.

You are right about time as well. It's awkward for those who have sat in hope for so long. But this just doesn't seem to be the right time to give up.

I do fear a return to the communication habits of last year as a reaction. Though if it occurs I can't imagine it would be Dirk driving it. That pump mentality is much more consistent with a venture capitalist mindset - making money from that approach but less exposure to building a solid profitable business

So my message to the board is-

The approach that was used in relationships with investors and communications didn't work. The share price has been largely stagnant for around eighteen months. No one believes the predictions any more. So

How about giving Dirk at least as much time as you gave Nick? Let's see if Dirk can make it work. Let's see if dropping the habits of the last couple of years makes a difference.

On the matter of growth it is exactly as Dirk said. He talked about the consequence of pruning and that's what we are seeing. If he cut out deadwood and we had growth as well the result we see in the 4c is consistent with that. As muppet alluded to.

To use a garden analogy if you prune the trees in the orchard they initially look stunted but the growth that follows produces a far better tree and ultimately better fruit

Might go down to the orchard today.

Parsifal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.996K 271.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1255363 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 438901 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.