AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly, page-247

1. 17,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    This is addressed also to all those others who have noticed I changed my mind and feel that there is something wrong with that. (Though I've not ever been known to assign god like status to anyone).

I am not sure how many of you read my last explanation. Let me repeat. I actually paid attention to all the posts in the past - you know - the Susta unfair dismissal case, Raiizo's posts(including the ones that were moderated, which I read before they were removed), and all the others too numerous to mention who were basically saying something is not right around here. So as we always say DYOR -well I did mine (a lot of it over a long period) and I changed my mind. I didn't change it lightly but I felt I had plenty of reasons to do so. However the reasons are mine and I don't intend to share them publicly or to state them as a matter of fact. That would be inappropriate. I also don't particularly care if others have a different view.

I know I keep trying to distinguish last year from this and just like you and everyone else I am trying to address the situation as I see it. If you don't like me doing that you can always put me on ignore or maybe you could try to tell everyone else who has said something negative to be quiet as well. There are an awful lot of things posted that I think are ill informed, poorly worded, inadequately research or just plain wrong. But I respect their right to post them as much as the wonderful well informed, well written, intelligent and generous contributions from others. That includes your right to try to advise me - but I am going to ignore it. I am, however, curious to see whether you take you own advice.

So many of the posts that have been expressing frustration or worse have referred to the company not doing what it said it would, for broken promises, for poor communication. I would have thought it was pretty obvious to anyone who attended the meeting in Sydney that Dirk is a totally different personality from Nick.

So my contribution to the discussion - boring as it may have been for some, or suspicious, or downright annoying for others - is to try and draw a line in the sand. I once did a Pre-Nick and in the Year(s) of Nick. Now I am doing a pre-Dirk and in the year of Dirk.

That is it. Pure and simple.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.