AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Regardless of what anyone thinks about NC he did a Stella job...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Regardless of what anyone thinks about NC he did a Stella job pumping some life into Alexium. His obvious over exuberance and driven personality was probably the downfall in some of the missed targets, what I'm suggesting is that he can see how to get from point A to point B very easily, however having to rely on external people or businesses to help get from point A to point B in a timely fashion was simply out of his control, hence the missed targets.

As we know Dirk has just taken the helm and should be awarded the courtesy of fair judgment until he stuffs up, but I've read plenty of posts saying forget about the past and look to the future, that's simply not going to happen, I'm looking to the future or I wouldn't be invested here but I certainly won't be forgetting the past and if any of those practices of over promise and under achieve get repeated then we should all be extremely disappointed.

It's a new era with decent margins and we've hit a level of being roughly CFN, the pencil has been sharpened and costs are decreasing. Many have wondered why we pushed low margin business early on, the simple fact is you have to penetrate markets to get people to see what your selling, in simple terms selling low margin or even no margin products got our name out into a very hard market to crack, it was necessary!

The 4C itself is reasonable and won't be the justification for a long term SP drop, I've read several people trying to pass off 6% in receipts as a company slowing down but if we look at the massive growth from previous quarters we simply couldn't expect that to continue forever, it is a business and it does take time to get things done, we can't expect another doozy of a contract to drop every 12 weeks or every quarter, business takes time and the growth we've seen since last year is still very reasonable.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.