AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ansolutely I'm also much less inclined to share information with...

1. 17,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Ansolutely

I'm also much less inclined to share information with people who appear to have some personal issue with me.

Btw I also use the copious information available on the internet on an amazing array of topics - all of which are pretty helpful for understanding my investment. But believe me it requires effort, patience, lots of thought and, if you are super lucky, you have a partner with whom you can debate things until you both have a reasonably shared view

One thing though - I don't expect the company to tell me things they can't. For example I have twice asked for data that might help me understand the pipeline. I thought it worth asking. I never got a reply and to be honest that was entirely appropriate. I'm sure there are many questions that we would all like answers to that can't be answered. Either they don't know, it is commmercial in confidence (customer names are an example unless the customer agrees, contract details, margins by customer and probably by product) or it may be price sensitive.

I also try to draw reasonable assumptions from the information I do have.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $4.674K 429.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 437965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.