AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

Imo , reading the 4c I was looking for updates re licensing...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Imo , reading the 4c I was looking for updates re licensing deals and new products ,
    and while we haven't achieved any licensing deals it did provide us an update
    and their plan for each market ( US and Europe ) .We have a newish product officially
    named Alexiflam DW with reportedly strong interest . The mechanics of the 4c have been
    discussed and I can see points being made on both sides , while I may think I have some
    understanding of what is going on and will give the benefit of the doubt in favor of AJX .
    The 4c , imo , has a different tone , less ramping , however questions still remain , such as ,
    AJX has said they have dropped small unprofitable contracts due to the
    cost of materials being almost double to that of bulk purchases , I may be wrong but surely
    proper management of these orders could have prevailed , ie , purchase in bulk and then
    distribute to the smaller type sales ? However the refocusing on bottom line can only be good .

Essentially , the highlight is that investing in AJX is now , imo , less risky , since it looks like
    Alexicool will be leveraged to achieve their other goals and no CR is needed . I personally
    love this type of investment where share holders are almost free carried to the next success .

IMO , this report is positive . ....glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $4.731K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 986958 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.